MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Azure
MSP Senior System Engineer – Azure Overview:
We provide managed IT and consulting solutions that improves performance, enhances user experience and allows small to large sized organizations to focus their resources on the important strategic aspects of their information. We manage hundreds of environments from our 24x7x365 operations center located in Carrollton, TX. We are looking for a MSP Senior System Engineer – Azure with a proven track record in servers, storage, virtualization, problem solving and architecture (primarily Microsoft, Azure, & VMware) who can provide top-notch technical support and assistance to our managed services and consulting clients.
The MSP Senior System Engineer – Azure responsibilities include designing, managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructures and will install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools. The MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Azure must be well-versed in the process of designing, implementing, and developing Azure infrastructures.
The MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure offers a competitive salary, 100% Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid training, and more.
MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Azure Requirements:
- Develop a reusable repository of SOPs, tools, work objects, best practices, project development
- Delivery standards, though leadership and frameworks for efficient execution of IT Service Delivery
- MS Hyper-V and Azure deployments
- MS Office 365 migration
- Support and administration of MS Windows Server solutions (Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell, etc.)
MSP Senior System Engineer – Windows/Azure Salary and Benefits:
- $100,000 – $120,000
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 410(k) with 4% company match
- Paid Training & Certification Reimbursement
- Guaranteed Annual Reviews (written into employment contract)
$100,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333