MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Windows
MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Windows Overview:
Founded in 1990, we are an award-winning Managed IT service provider, delivering professional services expertise and Cloud, Security, and Collaboration solutions to small and mid-sized companies throughout the Tri-State area. We value employee input and ensure everyone has a voice to bring new ideas to the table! Our success is built on collaboration.
The MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Windows requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. Successful MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Windows candidates will enjoy architecting and building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs. As a MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Windows, your responsibilities will be to serve our clients by completing projects, automating repetitive tasks using scripts or leveraging our RMM suite, acting as a top escalation point for the most complex tickets, and mentor/training junior technicians (T1 &T2).
MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Windows Requirements:
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft networks including the administration and management of Windows Server technologies including Active Directory, DNS, and Group Policy
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms such as VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience managing enterprise IT hardware: Intel server architecture, RAID, uninterruptible power systems, etc
- Ability to administer email services including Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Implementing and migrating legacy infrastructures to AWS/AZURE
- Customer service skills including verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to learn rapidly
- Strong work ethic and a passion for delivering quality solutions
MSP IT Senior System Engineer – Windows Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO/Holidays/Sick Days
- Paid Training, Certification, and Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 days WFH, 2 days in office
New York, NY
$120,000 - $140,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.