MSP IT System Engineer
MSP IT System Engineer Overview:
We are a Managed Services Provider providing cloud, data center, managed services, business phone and internet in New Jersey. We have two types of customers, SMBs and enterprises. The MSP IT System Engineer position will allow you the opportunity to grow with a stable Managed Services Provider that has a 25-year history of providing a full range of IT solutions and that is continuing to expand its operations.
The primary focus of the MSP IT System Engineer position is to ensure that our customers’ infrastructure environments are functioning as optimally as possible. The MSP IT System Engineer position requires superior hands on technical knowledge and support of network, server, desktop, security, cloud and other infrastructure related issues for our managed services customers. Our MSP IT System Engineer are both remote and on-site with our customers providing solutions for each unique infrastructure environment.
MSP IT System Engineer Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft server and client operating systems (Server OS: 2012, 2016 and 2019; Client OS: Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure and maintenance
- VMware ESX or Hyper-V experience
- Knowledge of cloud services such as Office 365, Azure, Google Apps and Amazon Web Services
- General understanding of internet protocols including DNS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- Basic TCP/IP troubleshooting knowledge
- Installation and troubleshooting of desktop client applications including Microsoft Office Suite and various antivirus clients
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of enterprise backup solutions
- Understanding of Client and Server hardware configurations including redundancy and RAID architectures
- Previous experience working for a Managed Services Provider
MSP IT System Engineer Compensation:
- $70,000 – $80,000
- Full Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Annual Training & Certification Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
$70,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.