MSP Senior System Administrator
MSP Senior System Administrator Position Overview:
We are a privately-owned Cloud & Managed Services Provider located in Marina Del Ray that has been supporting SMBs throughout California since 20024. We help grow businesses by expanding their technology and communications capabilities, both internally and externally. The MSP Senior System Engineer will be playing an integral role because they will be on our most technical resources and also leading a team of 5 engineers.
The MSP Senior System Administrator will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining secure, scalable, and reliable technical solutions both on-premise and in the cloud. The MSP Senior System Administrator will be involved in the management of Project execution, VMware, Backups, Storage, Windows Servers, Switching, Firewalls, Databases, RMM infrastructure, Alerts, Monitoring, and IT tickets. The MSP Senior System Administrator role is a crucial position and will be called upon to resolve the highest-level technical issues.
MSP Senior System Administrator Requirements:
- Manage and maintain server, storage and virtual infrastructure which includes VMware, SAN, Hyper-V
- Monitor and manage the various network infrastructures including firewalls, switches, and routers. Cisco, SonicWALL, Palo Alto, Aruba, HP, Meraki experience required.
- Actively monitor and troubleshoot systems within house RMM tools
- Manage and maintain Servers, Active Directory, DHCP and DNS infrastructure
- Automate routine system administration tasks using any scripting language
- Load balance power and manage UPS and PDUs
- Manage a technical team of 5 engineers and help desk associates
- Previous MSP experience is a must!
MSP Senior System Administrator Salary + Benefits:
- $100,000 – $115,000
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Certification & Travel Reimbursement
- Clear Path to Management
Marina Del Ray, CA
$100,000 - $115,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.