MSP System Administrator – Azure Intune
MSP System Administrator – Azure Intune Overview:
We are a veteran-owned Managed IT Service company, located in Chantilly, working with over 100 SMB’s throughout the greater D.C. area We have been in business for over 20 years providing clients with the most cutting edge services and comprehensive solutions. We are growing to an influx of new business over the last year and a company wide push to beef up our Cloud Services offerings which is why need a MSP System Administrator – Azure Intune.
The MSP System Administrator – Azure Intune will be involved in a little bit of everything, doing a mix of escalated support and projects. As the position title suggests, the MSP System Administrator – Azure Intune should be well versed with Azure, specifically Intune. Other main technologies the MSP System Administrator – Azure Intune will work with are Windows Servers, O365, VMware, and SonicWall.
We value hard work and the desire to grow ones skills which is why we offer the MSP System Administrator – Azure Intune certification reimbursement, paid training, and multiple paths for growth (System Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Network Engineer, Team Lead, etc).
MSP System Engineer – Azure Intune Requirements:
- Support, and troubleshoot servers, firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Support, and troubleshoot VMware, HyperV, etc.
- Work with, support, and troubleshoot the latest backup technologies (Datto, StoreageCraft, etc.)
- Setup wireless networks
- Handle a mixture of escalated desktop support issues and project work
- Act as a Team Lead over the more junior Service Desk members; monitoring “trouble tickets”, keeping tabs on the support desk as a whole using dashboards and internal reports
MSP System Engineer – Azure Intune Benefits:
- Health, Vision, and Dental
- 401(k) w/ 4% company match
- Certification & Travel Reimbursement
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure)
$70,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.