MSP System Administrator
MSP System Administrator – Windows Server
We are a well established Managed Service Provider that provides business technology solutions to small to enterprise sized business clients throughout the Greater NYC area. We focus on providing high level customer service to clients for Cloud-Computing, Cyber-security, Networking, and IT Support.
We are seeking a IT System Administrator & Network Administrator – Mid Level (MSP) to join our growing team. This position is primarily proactive support/projects but you will also be responsible for some reactive support.
The MSP System Administrator – Windows Server will be joining a collaborative work environment with an emphasis on employee development, work life balance, and employee recognition. Ideally, we would like the MSP System Administrator – Windows Server to move into a team lead position.
MSP System Administrator Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution
- Hire/train/build project team
- Handle escalated tickets, enforce KPIs and Lead others on the Service Desk
- Define processes and operations for Service Delivery and Professional Services
- Able to Lead or Manage a team of 6-12 Support Technicians
- Knowledge of Servers: Active Directory, Group Policy (administration, not necessarily creation of new GPs), bring up Domain Controllers
- G-suite/ O365 migrations
- Configure, Support, and maintain AWS/Azure
- Complete Server deployments
- Configure and set up customer networks, complete firewall deployments
MSP System Administrator Benefits:
- Salary: $65,000-$85,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- 401k+ match
***Candidates MUST have 2+ years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider to be considered ***
$65,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.