MSP System Administrator – Level 2
MSP System Administrator – Level 2 Overview:
We are a locally owned Cloud Services Provider that provides comprehensive IT services to small and medium sized businesses throughout Los Angeles. We are ranked in the top 100 on the annual MSP Mentor list and are heavily investing back into our business. We utilize technology to ensure our clients can operate their businesses securely, reliably and optimally.
We are seeking an experienced MSP System Administrator – Level 2 to join our 80+ person company.
The MSP System Administrator – Level 2 position requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. We are looking for a MSP System Administrator – Level 2 who can support server systems, Networking and migrations. Other important technology knowledge the MSP System Administrator – Level 2 should possess is Microsoft Server, VMware, Hyper V, Firewalls/Routers, Veeam, Networking, VOIP/3CX, Azure, AD, & DNS.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying $80,000 – $100,000 including full benefits (medical/dental/vision), Roth IRA with a match, PTO, certification reimbursement, regular reviews, and more.
MSP System Administrator – Level 2 Requirements:
- Experience with troubleshooting and deploying Windows 2012, 2016 & 2019 Servers
- Installing, troubleshooting, and managing Microsoft products (Windows 7/10, and MS Office application suite) as well as Macs
- Implementing or configuring Office 365 and G-Suite
- Implementing client/server applications architecture
- Implementing network software and hardware upgrades
- Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls
- Cloud experience via AWS/AZURE
- Must have previous MSP experience
System Administrator – Level 2 Salary + Benefits:
- $80,000 – $100,000 annually
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Roth IRA with company match
- Certification Reimbursement
- Regular reviews for promotions & raises
$80,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333