MSP System & Network Engineer
We are currently seeking a dynamic MSP System & Network Engineer with 3+ years of MSP experience.
The MSP System & Network Engineer will be joining a collaborative team environment that truly values employee upward career growth. We pride ourselves on innovation and strive to keep up to date with all the latest and greatest technologies.
This position is a mix between proactive and reactive support. The MSP System & Network Engineer will truly serve as the “jack of all trades” working heavily with network, system, virtualization, and cloud based technologies such as Azure, O365, AWS.
MSP System & Network Engineer:
- Experience working with ConnectWise and/or Kaseya
- MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER
- Support VMware and Windows Server 2012/2016 remotely in a team environment.
- O365 Migration and Administration experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of networking- Firewalls (Sonicwall)
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Backup Server (Veamm) experience
- RMM Administration
MSP System & Network Engineer Benefits:
- $70,000 – $85,000
- Full Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401k+ company match
- Frequent company outings
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.