We are currently seeking a Network Administrator to join a nationally ranked Managed/Cloud Service Provider. The Network Administrator should possess Tier 2-3 experience with CCNA level of networking knowledge. As Network Administrator, you will work on the Solutions Team to design and implement solutions for clients.
The Network Administrator will be offered a competitive salary of $60,000 – $80,000 including 100% Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, 401k with employer match, 15 days of PTO, certification reimbursement, and the chance to grow internally.
Hard work and the willingness to go above and beyond will lead to opportunities to be promoted to a Sr Network Administator or Management positions!
Network Administrator Required Skills:
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows 2008 – 2019 Server
- Microsoft Technologies (Office 365, Windows 7, 10)
- CCNA level Networking Knowledge (CCNA preferred)
- Firewall/UTM skills: Knowledge of SonicWALL
- Experience working in Virtualized environments (VMware)
- Ability to work in Consultative role
- Public Cloud Experience (Azure, AWS)
- Demonstrated ability to perfrom O365 and P2V migrations with little to no oversight
- Experience Working w/ Connectwise
$60,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.