Network Administrator (MSP)
Network Administrator (MSP) Overview:
We are seeking a Network Administrator (MSP) to join the Networking and Hosting Team.
The Network Administrator (MSP) will be joining a industry-leading Managed Cloud Services Provider in Cerritos, CA, that has been in business for over 10 years. We emphasize internal growth offering reimbursement for certifications, annual reviews/raises, and the ability to grow in multiple directions within the company. The Network Administrator (MSP) will get their CCNA within the first 9 months of employment.
The Network Administrator (MSP) will work on a mix of escalated support and projects. The Network Administrator (MSP) will work with clients on-sites and in the data center, in a team environment, engineering the following core service offerings: Cloud Services, Compliance and Security Solutions or Customized Application Projects. Qualified Network Administrator (MSP) should have experience working for an IT Services or Solutions firm.
Network Administrator (MSP) Requirements:
- 2+ years of hands on networking experience is required with Cisco routers and switches
- Perform network engineering for client installations and new configurations both in the data center and at client locations
- MS – O365, Exchange, AD, Servers
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Support and Project work
- CCNA is a plus
Network Administrator (MSP) Salary & Benefits:
- $70,000 – $80,000
- Health Insurance
- Certification & Education Reimbursement
- 13 Days PTO & Company Holidays
$70,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.