Network Administrator & Systems Support Tech
This is a position for an IT Network Administrator & Systems Support Tech, with the ability to provide IT systems administration and support for Cloud Services, Cloud desktop and Windows Server technologies.
Candidates with experience working for a Cloud or Managed Services Provider or similar IT-centric experience supporting multiple environments or small to mid-sized companies, are highly encouraged to apply.
Bowman Williams is seeking applicants for with remote and on-premise IT support of Windows server and virtualization technologies (VMware/Hyper-V). This position is based in New York City, Manhattan. This is a team-based position where you will be responsible for interacting with clients over the phone within a Windows/VMware environment and team. Candidates that have 1-5 years of Windows and desktop support experience are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
*Substantial training will be provided along with Certifications and classroom training. Our goal is to advance you as quickly as possible*
Network Administrator Requirements:
Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of being a Network Administrator and Systems Support Technician for clients using Microsoft technology. The position involves installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Office 365 and Exchange (2013/2016) migrations and Server (2012/2016) deployments.
- Demonstrated expertise in network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and WatchGuard strongly desired)
- Providing Tier II/III Network Administrator support and Systems support for small to mid size companies
- Experience with Windows Server administration and architecture as well as cloud platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Ability and desire to recommend new technology, upgrades and solutions to clients and familiarity with technology solutions for small to large enterprise environments.
- Strong ability to effectively test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site.
- The Network Administrator & Systems Support Technician role requires 2+ years of experience, within the Managed Services or IT Support industry.
New York, New York
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.