Network Administrator Requirements:
Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of being a Network Administrator and/or Systems Support Technician for the Microsoft Windows operating systems including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2013/2016) and Server (2012/2016)
- Demonstrated expertise in network design/support, as well as network hardware and routing protocols (Cisco and Watchguard strongly desired)
- Providing Tier II/III Network Administrator support and Systems support for small to mid size companies
- Experience with Citrix server as well as Cloud Solutions like Azure and Office 365
- Ability to recommend new technology, upgrades and solutions to clients and familiarity with technology solutions for small to large enterprise environments.
- Strong ability to effectively test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site.
- The Network Administrator & Systems Support Technician role requires 2+ years of experience, within the Managed Services or IT Support industry.