We are currently seeking a Network Administrator to join a successful Managed Service Provider in providing the highest quality technical support to clients. The Network Administrator should be a Tier 2-3 experience with a CCNA level of knowledge. As the Network Administrator you will spend 50% of your time doing escalated support and projects from HQ in Tarrytown, NY and the remaining 50% onsite with clients in the Westchester area. All travel undertaken by the Network Administrator will be reimbursed. It is required that the Network Administrator has at least 2 years of Managed Services experience.
The Network Administrator will be provided a competitive salary of $60,000 – $80,000 including 100% Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, 401k with employer match, 15 days of PTO. Due to rapid growth opportunities to be internally promoted will be given to high performing employees.
Network Administrator Required Skills:
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows 2008 – 2019 Server
- Microsoft Technologies (Office 365, Windows 7, 10)
- CCNA level Networking Knowledge (CCNA preferred)
- Firewall/UTM skills: Knowledge of SonicWALL
- Experience working with VMware or Hyper-V
- Public Cloud Experience (Azure, AWS)
- Demonstrated ability to complete O365 migrations or P2V migrations with little to no oversight
- Experience Working w/ Connectwise and Labtech HUGE plus
- Must have valid Drivers License and reliable vehicle
$60,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.