Network Engineer (MSP)
Network Engineer (MSP)
Seeking a Network Engineer (MSP) to join a Managed IT Services company that offer networking, security, data and email services, hardware, and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services to small to medium sized businesses. The Network Engineer (MSP) will be joining a successful Managed Services Provider that has 30 employees and over 20 years of industry experience.
The Network Engineer (MSP) will be working in Cisco based network environments and Hybrid Azure infrastructures. The Network Engineer (MSP) will spend 60% of their time implementing projects, 30% of their time performing break/fix end-user support and the other 10% of their time IT road mapping/onboarding. The ideal Network Engineer (MSP) candidate will have a CCNA or equivalent knowledge, experience migrating from on-premise to the cloud, and experience within SaaS environments.
Network Engineer (MSP) Responsibilities:
• Provide escalation support for backend infrastructure (Windows Server, VMware).
• Project implementation for higher end projects.
• Knowledge of Layer 2/3 switching and routing (Cisco).
• Concepts, configuration and troubleshooting of Firewalls (SonicWall)
Network Engineer (MSP) Required Experience:
• Experience with network configurations/troubleshooting (routing, switching)
• Experience with “on-premises to cloud” migrations.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows XM, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems.
• Experience within SaaS and other cloud environments (Azure)
• Experience with network protocols such as TCP/IP, IPv6, WAN routing.
• Experience with network capacity planning/security principles and general network management.
Network Engineer (MSP) Compensation:
Salary: between $80K-$95K
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401K with 4% match
• Annual Bonus
$80,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333