NOC Lead Technician
We are seeking a NOC Lead Technician to oversee the systems support of hosting and cloud services.
We have a position open for a NOC Lead Technician to provide support for Windows and VMware client systems, remotely, in a team environment. The NOC Lead Technician will be a Team Lead within the Hosting & Cloud Services Team. The NOC Lead Technician will be joining a 100 person 30 year company, that is a leader in the mid-market and enterprise Hosting, Storage and Application Management in the Cloud.
We help companies throughout the United States align technology with business goals while minimizing the IT risks to their organizations so that they can focus on running their business and scale. We are consistently recognized by industry and community thought-leaders, and their client retention record is a source of great pride. Recent recognitions and organizational milestones include: Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies, ChannelNomics MSP of the Year in 2018, etc.
NOC Lead Technician Job Requirements:
• Responsible for managing the processes used to triage and re-mediate events.
• Provide operational leadership and technical assistance to NOC technicians.
• Ensure that all event management activities are carried out in a timely and efficient way.
• Partner with other managers to ensure a cohesive approach to service operations.
• Understand and prioritize work for team members to meet customer needs.
• Motivate, coach, and lead the team to achieve departmental goals.
NOC Lead Technician Benefits:
• Health, Dental, Vision
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.