Remote Project Engineer & IT Project Manager – MSP
IT Project Engineer & Project Manager (Remote) – MSP
We are seeking a remote IT Project Engineer & Project Manager to join our growing team! The IT Project Engineer & Project Manager will be working 100% from home managing ongoing projects from the initial plan to the implementation.
The ideal IT Project Engineer & Project Manager has an engineering background and project management experience. The IT Project Engineer & Project Manager must have experience working for a Managed Service Provider to be considered.
Remote Project Engineer & IT Project Manager – MSP Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of client initiatives and projects
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery including full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment in a team environment.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
Remote Project Engineer & IT Project Manager – MSP Qualifications:
- Strong leadership and communication
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- 3+ Years working for a Managed Service Provider REQUIRED*
- Tools: Auto Task CRM, IT Glue, IG with SolarWinds RMM
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Well versed in O365 including migration experience
- Salary $85,000- $100,000
- 100% paid for Health Benefits
- 401(k), company car and gym
- Travel Reimbursement
- Rapid advancement and regular reviews!
$85,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.