Senior Cloud Engineer – Systems and Networking
Currently seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer – Systems and Networking to join a Cloud-building Solution and Services company that uses both VMware and Hyper-V platforms and Microsoft Cloud. The Senior Cloud Engineer – Systems and Networking will support a growing Hybrid Cloud infrastructure in a systems administration capacity, taking new clients into the Cloud and working remotely on systems and hardware.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, including profit sharing, quarterly bonuses, certification reimbursement and flexible PTO schedule.
You’ll be joining a company that’s predictable growth is the foundation for investing millions back into Cloud Services and Professional Services.
Senior Cloud Engineer – Systems and Networking Synopsis:
This challenging technical position requires someone with exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Must be capable to evaluate client environments and recommend best practice solutions. Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility. Requires thorough knowledge of IT environments and technologies. Proven track record of maintaining networks, servers, & systems by architecting, designing, proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems for multiple businesses at a time.
Senior Cloud Engineer – Systems and Networking Requirements:
- Provide installation, configuration, administration, support and migration work for Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Exchange versions 2016/2013/2010
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Help implement, manage and support VMware and Hyper-V Cloud Infrastructure Services and Solutions.
- Proficient with Cisco router, firewall, switch, and access point configuration and management.
- Provide hardware administration for Servers and Storage devices.
- Build new systems as needed and consult with clients on new solutions/services
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.