Senior Help Desk / Desktop Engineer – Cloud Support Team
Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer – Level 2
We are a growing, highly customer centric IT Solutions firm looking for a creative, organized, and driven Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer – Level 2 to help us continue to provide exceptional customer service to small and medium sized businesses.
The ideal Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer – Level 2 will have excellent customer service and communication skills. The Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer – Level 2 will be eager to learn and do more. This person will have a “yes I can” attitude and always asks what else can be done to help.
In this role, the Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer – Level 2 will be responsible for supporting clients as a member of our high touch, customer centric team both on client sites as well as from our office HQ. You will be exposed to many different technologies. As such, the Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer – Level 2 will not be expected to know everything but expected to be resourceful in finding solutions.
We are a fast-growing company with a compelling offer that is resonating with both current and prospective clients. Our work environment is friendly and fun, yet professional. You will find that we support learning and personal development no matter where you are in your career. Our benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and Paid Time Off.
We offer competitive compensation package, opportunities for growth and advancement.
Senior Help Desk / Desktop Engineer – Cloud Support Team Essential Responsibilities:
- Providing timely and effective technical, operations and training support of end user computers and devices onsite and /or by telephone or email
- Image, install and maintain end user computers and devices
- Create and manage Active Directory, email and phone system accounts
- Install, support and maintain client printing environment
- Provide virus / malware protection and remediation
- Basic computer / network troubleshooting
- Monthly reporting for clients
- Research and document processes to support ongoing projects
- Write and organize documentation
Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer – ConnectWise Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills and “can do” attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read/speak/write at a high level. The role requires high level written communication skills.
- Ability to document work and maintain accurate records
- Resourcefulness – the ability to figure things out
- Basic PC / MAC troubleshooting and support
- Microsoft Technologies – including AD; Exchange; Outlook; Office
- Office365 administration
- Basic network knowledge
Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer – ConnectWise Pluses:
- Mac OS
- Knowledge of smartphones – IOS / Android troubleshooting
- Google Apps
- LAN device configuration
*Actual salary for Help Desk / Desktop Support Engineer – ConnectWise to commensurate with experience*
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.