Senior Network Project Engineer
Established Managed Services Provider with a focus on Cyber Security is looking to hire a Senior Network and Projects Engineer for a full-time and permanent position. Clients serviced will be throughout the DC/Maryland/Virginia area providing high quality Managed IT and Managed Cyber Security services. The Senior Network Project Engineer should have a minimum of 3 years of experience delivering IT infrastructure projects while providing the highest level of customer service.
Must Have Qualifications For The Senior Network Project Engineer:
- Microsoft Server 2012, Office 365 – MCSE certification desired
- Networking/Routing design and configuration – networking cert desired
- Firwalls, Switches, Routers, WAPs, SANs
- VMware/Hyper-v – certifications desired
- Security solutions – CISSP certification is a big plus
Primary Responsibilities of the Senior Network Project Engineer:
- Work with a team to implement network upgrades/refresh, private cloud migration, server virtualization, O365 migrations, etc.
- Work with team to design and implement solutions specific to client needs
- Work with team for life cycle of project implementation
- Detailed documentation of completed projects to be given to support team
Salary + Benefit Information for the Senior Network Project Engineer:
- $75,000 – $85,000 + bonus
- 100% paid single healthcare plan
- 401k + Company Match
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Certification & Training Reimbursement
- Employee Rewards Program w/ Company Store
$75,000 - $85,000 + bonus
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.