Senior Networking Engineer (CCNA)
Bowman Williams is seeking a Senior Network Engineer.
The Networking Engineer will be primarily working with multiple mid-market Cisco environments in the D.C. market, and on-board new clients.
This position is with the Network Engineer Team based in Chantilly, VA. It requires Windows/VMware consulting and network engineering experience. This is a full-time salaried position. Local travel is 20% of the position.
Senior Networking Engineer Requirements:
- CCNA strongly preferred, or similar experience working for an IT Services company.
- Expertise with supporting/maintaining/troubleshooting/upgrading systems including Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Administration of DNS, DHCP, and WINS and has worked as a Network Engineer in the past.
- Experience in configuration of multiple servers and applications using VMware ESXi hypervisors.
- Strong Knowledge with building and managing Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 /2016 servers in Active Directory architecture.
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, profit sharing and bonuses.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.