Senior Solutions vCIO / Managed Services
We are currently looking to bring on a qualified and driven Senior Solutions vCIO / Managed Services. This position is about building and maintaining relationships with current clients and new business. The vCIO should have impeccable communication and customer service skills to speak with C-levels and vendors on operational needs. The primary objective for this candidate is to understand the needs of the clients and following through to make sure those needs are met whenever possible. The vCIO will provide budgeting and strategic planning so that the client gets the most out of their technology. Hands-on experience with conceptual knowledge from a high level is a major plus.
Join a “white glove” consultative Cloud Managed Service Provider that has grown their revenue, expanded their service offerings, increased their head count and have bolstered their staff aggressively over the past 5 years providing IT consultation and Cloud Platform Solutions to the SMB industry.
Senior Solutions vCIO / Managed Services Responsibilities:
- Develop strong business relationships with client C-Suite
- Serve as a key point of contact for client decision makers
- Listen to and understand business goals
- Create and communicate technology strategies which align with client business goals
- Provide quarterly Technology Business Reviews and help guide client decisions around IT
- Make data-driven, high-impact recommendations to client decision-makers
- Create annual IT budgets and proposals for client alignment, strategy, and initiatives
- Work with other internal teams to create and update technical standards to reduce client risk and reactive support time
- Generate non-recurring (project) revenue
- Review and negotiate new fair terms for Managed Service Agreements when necessary
- Stay up to date with new products and services which may be of value to clients
Senior Solutions vCIO / Managed Services Salary and Benefits:
- $90,000 – $120,000
- Benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Excellent holiday/vacation
Senior Solutions vCIO / Managed Services is a Full Time – W2 positions
*Actual salary for Senior Solutions vCIO / Managed Services to commensurate with experience*
$90,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.