Senior System Administrator III
We are a longstanding Managed Service Provider and IT Company, with over 30 years in business serving clients in Southern California. We are technology enthusiasts who enjoy putting our passion to use! We support clients across many different industries and focus on keeping our clients running on the most up to date technologies.
Due to continued growth, we’re hiring a Senior System Administrator III to be apart of the Projects Team. The Senior System Administrator III will be involved in project planning, design, and given the autonomy lead all aspects of the project implementation. The Senior System Administrator III will work also get to work alongside fellow Sr Engineers on large scale projects. The Senior System Administrator III should be well versed in the implementation of Microsoft systems, virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, and/or Citrix), Azure, and Networking.
We are currently only accepting Senior System Administrator III applications with previous Managed/Cloud Services experience.
Senior System Administrator III Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Microsoft systems, virtualization cloud and workstation projects
- Implementation of network level projects: WAN, LAN and WIFI connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Implement assigned projects based on the documented project delivery plan
- Provide regular updates on all projects that are in progress in ConnectWise, to the Project Manager, vCIO and Clients via the IS&R
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise and IT Glue
- Communicate with customers as required: keeping them informed of project progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Senior System Administrator III Requirements:
- Experience in planning, implementing and managing projects
- Experience implementing and supporting desktops, servers, networks, cloud systems including Microsoft Azure, Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive), and virtualization technology including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare, and/or Citrix
- Has valid driver’s license, car, and clean driving abstract
- Can pass a drug and criminal background check
Senior System Administrator III Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Hybrid WFH Schedule
- 15 days PTO, increases with tenure
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Certifications, Ongoing Training, and Travel Reimbursement
- Performance Based Bonuses
Santa Ana, CA
$120,000 - $130,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Proposed Salary: $120,000 - $130,000
Published: March 18, 2023
Job ID: BW9864