Most Important, primary responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer – Field Tech:
- Installing Windows Server-based solutions small to medium sized businesses
- Upgrade existing clients from Physical to Virtual
- Exchange 2007/2010 migrations
- Lead a Junior Team or remain hands on and install Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replications.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESX virtual hosts.
- VMware ESXi vSphere support, server or consulting experience.
Less Important, but still applicable responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementing and updating of all client systems
- Monitor Windows servers and applications and troubleshoot problems.
- Support, maintain and administer third party applications.
- Produce appropriate documentation