Senior Systems Engineer & IT Manager – Managed Services
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer & IT Manager to join a growing MSP located in Woodbridge, VA.
The Senior Systems Engineer & IT Manager will be joining a business that invests back into their employees. The team is on the forefront of new virtualization technology and committed to educating, training and certifying employees. Their track record has resulted in being ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing Cloud Service Providers (CSP) in the country.
We are seeking a hands-on Help Desk Manager to fill a new management position to deliver network and systems solutions to clients and to lead the help desk team of 10 people. The ideal Help Desk Manager candidate will have experience supporting small to medium-sized Microsoft environments, working with Windows, Exchange, VMware extensively, and have a networking background. This position involves managing projects and various migrations from design to post implementation. You will be responsible for providing leadership and technical expertise within a diverse and dynamic computing environment.
Senior Systems Engineer & IT Manager – Managed Services Skills:
- Up to date IT Network Engineer skills, strong Windows support and troubleshooting of network infrastructure
- Experience engineer and supporting networking components with virtualization/cloud technologies, specifically VMware
- Experience in network security and firewalls (Cisco is a plus)
- Network troubleshooting and solutions for small to medium-sized company systems
- Migration experience including Microsoft Server 2003 to Server 2008 and/or 2010.
- Ability to design and implement projects from start to finish
- Defining processes and operations for Service Delivery and Professional Services
- Enforcing KPI’s/metrics/allocating resources
Senior Systems Engineer & IT Manager – Managed Services Requirements:
- Excellent ability to communicate complex technical issues in a simple manner
- Experience supporting multiple external clients simultaneously
- 4+ years of Management experience managing a team of 7 or more Engineers
- 6+ years with Microsoft Exchange (2010/2013/2016) & O365
- 6+ years VMware ESX or ESXi
- 6+ years Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 and 2012/2012R2
- Previous Managed Service Provider experience required.
- Ability to travel to various client sites in a 15 mile radius
Senior Systems Engineer & IT Manager – Managed Services Benefits:
- Salary $100,000-$120,000 (Flexible depending on experience)
- 100% Employee paid medical, dental, vision coverage
- Profit sharing
- Certification Reimbursement
- Generous PTO Plan
- Down to earth company culture
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technology
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-SB1, ,#SB222