Service Desk Engineer – ConnectWise
Service Desk Engineer – ConnectWise Overview:
We are a qualified team of innovative problem solvers who are passionate about all things IT! We strive to be young at heart by continuing to attract and retain well-rounded team members and remain a distinguished IT solutions provider to their clients. We have been in business for almost 30 years and are seeking a Service Desk Engineer – ConnectWise to join our growing team!
As a Service Desk Engineer – ConnectWise, you will work on a team of 20 ranging from Tier 1 through Tier 3. Our goal is to provide the Service Desk Engineer – ConnectWise with an environment where they are constantly learning and facing new challenges with the support of an experienced team behind them. The Service Desk Engineer – ConnectWise will be working with technologies such as, but not limited to; Active Directory, Group Policy, M365, Windows Server, VMware/Hyper-V, routers, switches, firewalls, Azure, and more!
We are only seeking Service Desk Engineer – ConnectWise candidates with previous MSP experience at this time.
Service Desk Engineer – ConnectWise Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and configure basic computer systems.
- Resolve technical problems with printers/scanners and computers.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Work one on one with clients to find quick resolutions to easy-moderate issues, all while delivering excellent customer service and valuing the customer.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Employ RMM (ConnectWise Automate) and remotely and proactively monitor client endpoints, networks, and computers.
- Run reports to identify recurring problems.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users and provide application support.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot firewalls and wireless routers.
- Install and configure antivirus software on desktops and servers.
- Create and troubleshoot image and file-based backups.
Service Desk Engineer – ConnectWise Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 15 days PTO
$50,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.