Service Desk Support Level 2 – IT Cloud Service Provider
We are interviewing for a Level 2 Service Desk Technician position in Orange County, CA.
This is a position for candidates with a drive and aptitude to provide IT solutions and services for Hosted/Cloud technologies. We are seeking applicants for Level 2 Service Desk Tech and Systems Administration of networks, desktops, virtualized systems and deployments, primarily working remotely in a team environment and periodically on client sites.
This position is 20% desktop support, 40% systems administration, and 40% project installations. This is a team-based position where you will be responsible for interacting with clients over the phone within a Microsoft support team.
Benefits include full health coverage, 9am to 5pm work hours, matching 401(k), new laptop and cell phone, and this is a salaried position.
Level 2 Service Desk & Systems Administrator Job responsibilities include:
- Manage and perform System Administrator responsibilities: Windows Server, Active Directory services and troubleshooting Microsoft applications
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange O365 2016/2013 environment
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 (and Azure would be a plus!)
- Install and configure new Windows 10 desktops
- Support virtualized networks such as VMware and support via Citrix
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Provide enduser Desktop support via remote support
- Experience with ConnectWise or LabTech is a HUGE PLUS…apply if you are familiar with these tools, we want to hear from you.
Benefits include: health coverage, 401(k), training and certifications, team activities to go-karting, paintball and ping-pong table in the office.
This is a full-time permanent position on a salary.
Orange County, CA
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.