Service Desk Technician L1 (MSP)
We are a managed services provider (MSP) and managed security solution provider (MSSP) that supports small to medium sized businesses with critical IT functions. We have been in business for over 20 years with our clients in a variety of industries which gives our employees the ability to touch a wide breadth of technologies. We offer health benefits, partial WFH schedule, 401(k) with 3% match, paid certifications, and a clear ladder to achieve promotions.
We are seeking a Service Desk Technician L1 (MSP) to handle level 1 and some level 2 tickets via Autotask and ConnectWise. The Service Desk Technician L1 (MSP) should already be comfortable with Windows/MacOS, O365, Windows Server maintenance, basic network troubleshooting, simple virtualization (Hyper-V or VMware), and Azure AD.
The Service Desk Technician L1 (MSP) must have at least 6 months of previous MSP or CSP experience.
Service Desk Technician L1 (MSP) Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Work with Autotask and ConnectWise ticketing systems
- Answering customer calls and resolving technical issues remotely via phone and email.
- Proficiency in Windows 10 and MAC. Must be able to diagnose and resolve performance issues.
- Network Component: Installation, Diagnostics and Repair.
- Ability to create new Office 365 user accounts and groups and troubleshoot MS office issues.
- Knowledge of workstation and server hardware, software and networks
- Communicate positively, professionally, and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent troubleshooting skills utilizing logical and creative thinking to develop solutions
- Ability to work with relative independence and with accuracy and speed under pressure
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies
Service Desk Technician L1 (MSP) Benefits:
- Paid for Certifications
- Promotion Ladder/Matrix
- Partial WFH
- Generous PTO
- IRA Retirement Plan with 3% Company Match
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.