System Administrator (Hybrid Remote)
System Administrator (Hybrid Remote):
We are a premier managed I.T. services and computer support provider for small to medium-sized businesses. As a leader in the industry we are experiencing growth and we are in need of a System Administrator (Hybrid Remote) to help us meet our company and customer goals. If you are looking for a career and not just another job, please consider a career opportunity with us. We have a most excellent work environment that is high paced, fun and engaging. You’ll be working with an incredible and collaborative team and find there is plenty of room for growth.
The System Administrator (Hybrid Remote) will work from home 3 days per week and in office the other 2. The System Administrator (Hybrid Remote) must show a successful track record of supporting multiple businesses concurrently, establishing and maintaining networks, servers, & systems by implementing, proactively managing, and troubleshooting.
System Administrator (Hybrid Remote) Technologies used day to day:
- Office 365 (Exchange, Azure AD, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Windows Server (Active Directory, file/print sharing, DNS, DHCP)
- Networking (Connectivity issues, VPN, WiFi, TCP/IP)
- Desktop Support (Everything you can and cannot think of)
- Backup issues (Veeam, ShadowProtect, Datto)
System Administrator (Hybrid Remote) Primary duties:
- Provide Tier II services to manage all network servers and other network components including installation, configuration, and maintenance in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoots and resolves client network and application issues in accordance with our Managed Service Plans (MSP).
- Resolve escalated tickets
- Develops and maintains network security procedures.
- Adds, removes, and changes authorities for network users
- Resolves problems reported by end users for local and wide area networks, personal computers, networking equipment (switches, routers, etc.) and provides answers to complex questions related to these systems.
- Maintains documentation of the network, infrastructure, and cloud systems.
- Provides quality customer service to all clients in a timely and professional manner (in person, by telephone by remote desktop or via e-mail).
- On-site visits required for monthly maintenance, IT related issues, and new setups/installations.
System Administrator (Hybrid Remote) Benefits:
- Flexible PTO – no set amount as-long-as it’s not abused
- 3 days WFH per week
- Company paid Health benefits
- Dental plan
- 401k (we match up to 3%)
- Certification Reimbursement
- $50/mo towards home internet
Los Angeles, CA
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.