System Administrator I (Managed Services)
Looking to fill a System Administrator I (Managed Services) position.
We are a leading Managed Services Provider located in Plano, TX and have been in business since 1999. We provide Managed IT Services, Cloud Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery Services, IT Consulting, VOIP Solutions and much more to clients across the country. We work with clients in many different industries and help tailor solutions to fit their exact needs.
The System Administrator I (Managed Services) will be joining a 60 person MSP and will work on a team of 15 other Sys Admins and Network Admins. The System Administrator I (Managed Services) will split their time handling escalated tickets and working on projects. The System Administrator I (Managed Services) should have strong Microsoft knowledge, experience with migrations and configurations, and excellent customer service skills. This role will eventually lead to a Senior Engineer, vCIO, or Team Lead position.
*** Must have previous Managed Services experience ***
System Administrator I (Managed Services) Requirements:
- Windows Server, Active Directory, VMWare, (Citrix & Hyper-V welcome)
- Dell, HP, VMware, Hybrid Azure migrations a bonus
- Implementation of new solutions + Troubleshoot and resolve problems with servers, both physical and virtual
- Participate in internal and external (client-facing) meetings when necessary
- Basic TCP/IP understanding of network switches, firewalls, security appliances, WiFi, Smart-UPS systems, etc.
System Administrator I (Managed Services) Benefits:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Travel & Certification Reimbursement
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.