System Administrator II MSP
Looking to fill a System Administrator II MSP position.
We are a leading Managed Services Provider located in Columbia, MD and have been in business since 1987. We provide Managed IT Services, Cloud Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery Services, IT Consulting, VOIP Solutions and much more to clients across the country. We work with clients in many different industries and help tailor solutions to fit their exact needs.
The System Administrator II MSP will be joining a 40 person MSP and will work on a team of 8 other Sys Admins and Network Admins. The IT System Administrator II MSP will split their time handling escalated tickets and working on projects. The System Administrator II MSP should have strong Microsoft knowledge, experience with migrations and configurations, and excellent customer service skills. This role will eventually lead to some vCIO responsibilities.
*** Must have previous Managed Services experience ***
System Administrator II MSP Requirements:
- Windows Server, Active Directory, VMWare, (Citrix & Hyper-V welcome)
- Dell, HP, VMware, Hybrid Azure migrations a bonus
- Implementation of new solutions + Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems with servers, both physical and virtual
- Participate in internal and external (client-facing) meetings when necessary
- Basic TCP/IP understanding of network switches, firewalls, security appliances, WiFi, Smart-UPS systems, etc.
System Administrator II MSP Benefits:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Travel & Certification Reimbursement
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.