System Administrator – MSP Division
System Administrator – MSP Division Overview:
We are an IT Consulting firm that provides business technology solutions to small to enterprise sized business clients throughout the DFW metroplex. We maintain a very flexible and relaxed office environment, but enjoy the demand of our jobs and work hard every day to go above and beyond our client’s expectations. We are seeking a System Administrator – MSP Division to join our booming Managed Services team.
The System Administrator – MSP Division will be responsible for providing top to bottom IT support to clients in variety of environments working with technologies such as, but not limited to; Microsoft, VMware, Hyper-V, Cisco, and Azure. The System Administrator – MSP Division will also be looked to for technology guidance and be considered the IT expert by clients so a cool demeanor and wide range of knowledge in all aspects of technology is critical.
System Administrator – MSP Division Requirements:
- Provide support for Microsoft server technologies including Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Hyper-V and Microsoft Cloud
- Manage and Deploy Firewalls, Managed Switches, and other Networking Equipment
- Manage Multiple Office365 Deployments and Migrations including New Deployments
- Manage and Deploy VMWare Environments as well as Hyper-V
- Assist clients with technology planning, IT project management, reporting and compliance
System Administrator – MSP Division Salary + Benefits:
- $75,000 – $90,000
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3.5% match
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Certification Reimbursement
$75,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333