System Administrator & Network Support – Growing IT Managed Service Provider (MSP)
We are currently seeking an experienced System Administrator & Network Support to join Top 100 Fastest Growing Managed Services Providers (MSP) as named by the MSPmentor Top 100 in 2017, located in Calabasas, CA.
Have you supported SMB technology and are you a strong IT generalist? You are encouraged to apply.
The Windows System Administrator & Network Support will be responsible for managing 15 external clients remotely in a team environment. There is also a company car that is provided to tenured employees. The core business offerings are Cloud Solutions and Services, Managed IT Services and Network Engineer. The System Administrator & Network Support will be providing support and services to the small to mid-size market. We are attracted to hiring bright minds with an entrepreneurial spirit.
System Administrator & Network Support for Managed Services Provider.
Up-to-date in Microsoft / Windows Operating System including installation, management, and security as well as Exchange (2010/2013/2016), as well as Office 365. This role requires a working knowledge of routing and switching, as well as cloud services like Office 365 and Azure.
- Troubleshooting, of course. You’ll be engaging with end-users over the phone and providing deskside support to C-levels. We consider ourselves a white-glove company – customer service is huge.
- Engineering – you’ll be working with C-levels and interfacing with the Service Delivery and Professional Services Teams to create and implement Cloud-based solutions.
- Conceptualize solutions (Windows/VMware/Cloud/Azure)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Exchange 365 or Server / O365
- VMware ESXi, Windows 2012 R2, Exchange 2010/2013
Experienced Field Technicians are strongly encouraged to apply. Formal training, certification training and reimbursement is provided. Matching 401(k), profit-sharing and medical coverage is provided.
$65,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.