System Administrator-Tier II/Connectwise
We are currently seeking a System Administrator-Tier II/Connectwise.
The System Administrator-Tier II/Connectwise will be joining an IT Hybrid Cloud & Managed Services company that concentrates on providing custom projects and proactive managed services to the SMB industry. This System Administrator-Tier II/Connectwise position will be supporting clients via Microsoft Cloud offerings (O365), VMware, firewalls/switches/routers (training provided!) and Azure. The comprehensive benefit plan will provide a competitive salary, 100% full health coverage and a 401(k) among other perks, such as a company car, certification reimbursement, and annual reviews!
System Administrator-Tier II/Connectwise Requirements:
• Experience in Virtualization Technologies (KVM, VMWare, HyperV)
• Experience in Microsoft Server (2008+)and Applications (Exchange, SQL, IIS, SCCM)
• Experience with maintaining/supporting VoIP Technology (Endpoints, SIP, DIDs)
• Intermediate experience with 3rdParty Cloud Service Providers, AWS, Azure, GCP, and Others.
• Intermediate experience with VPNs, VPCs, SD-WAN, and complex IP routing/switching concepts
• Understanding of IT Service Management and ITIL concepts and directives
• Good understanding of Wiring Closets, IDF; MDF; cable tracing; toning out; running cabling; other low voltage activities and layer 2 physical connectivity (Cat5/Cat6) tasks.
• Understanding of WIFI networking; SSIDs; Basic principles of coverage and connectivity for WIFI devices.
• Ability to follow instruction, be on time and provide documented reviews of work performed.
• Ability to visit clients on-site on a regular basis
$45,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.