System Administrator- Tier II Support (MSP)
We are currently seeking a System Administrator- Tier II Support (MSP)
The IT Tier II Engineer – MSP will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in the Chicago area where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track your career. We are a larger MSP with a structured environment and multiple career paths.
The System Administrator- Tier II Support (MSP) will provide both reactive and proactive support through taking escalated tickets on the service desk and assisting the projects team with client onboardings, migrations, etc.
System Administrator- Tier II Support (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts (Hyper-V experience ok too, just VMware preferred)
- Provide support for Office 365 and assist with migrations
- Provide Tier 2 desktop and application support
- Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
- Support and participate in Azure migrations
System Administrator- Tier II Support (MSP) Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working for Managed Service Provider REQUIRED*
- 3-6 years of IT experience using technologies such as (Active directory, VMware, Azure, Cisco, O365)
- O365 Migration experience
- ConnectWise Experience preferred.
System Administrator- Tier II Support (MSP) Benefits:
- Salary $60,000-70,000
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- 401k+ company match
- Annual reviews with bonus opportunities
- Certification Reimbursement
Arlington Heights, IL
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.