System Administrator Tier II Team Lead – MSP
We are a stable and globally ranked mid-size MSP with a growing SMB client base centered around the healthcare and legal markets. With expanded service offering such as Cloud & Security, we offer our techs internal career growth and ongoing training opportunities to reach their goals. Currently, we have an opening for a System Administrator Tier II Team Lead – MSP.
The System Administrator Tier II Team Lead – MSP will be joining an established Cloud service company working in hybrid or full cloud environments. The System Administrator Tier II Team Lead – MSP will be responsible for some escalation support but primarily will be working on projects such as O365 migrations, migrating on-prem environments into AWS or Azure, and deploying firewalls (Cisco & SonicWALL). As a team lead, you will be the go-to person on the team to provide guidance and mentorship to junior techs.
System Administrator Tier II Team Lead – MSP Requirements:
- Experience with Window Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, O365
- Advanced understanding of DNS and how it affects network and servers
- Must have 3+ years experience working for a Managed Service Provider
- Experience completing Office 365 migrations, troubleshooting and setup
- Experience mentoring junior techs preferred
- Next Generation Firewall (UTM) support and configuration (Sophos, Palo Alto, Fortinet, or SonicWall, preferred.)
System Administrator Tier II Team Lead – MSP Benefits
- 100% covered health and dental insurance
- Salary $55,000-$75,000
- 401k with 3% match
- PTO (3 Weeks)
- Certification Reimbursements
- Monthly employee appreciation events
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.