System Engineer Level 3 (MSP)
System Engineer Level 3 (MSP):
We are a long-standing Cloud Services Provider with over 30 years in business! Our goal is to provide remarkable computer support and astonishing network service by positioning a team of knowledgeable, creative, collaborative, and articulate professionals within easy reach of the average small or medium size business. Our philosophy is to develop a long term relationship with our clients and employees.
We need a System Engineer Level 3 (MSP) with previous Managed/Cloud Services experience to join our team. The System Engineer Level 3 (MSP) should be able to execute with a high degree of success, independently solving problems in environments rich in Microsoft 365 Cloud Services (such as Azure, Exchange Online, and SharePoint), Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Virtualization with VMware and/or Hyper-V, Firewalls, Switches, VPN’s, MDM, and Backup. The System Engineer Level 3 (MSP) is cool and calm under pressure and instills confidence in the client that they are in safe, steady hands.
System Engineer Level 3 (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and resolve a wide range of technical issues remotely, or at client sites.
- Handle escalations/questions from the team, mentor junior techs, and lead training sessions.
- Liaise with vendors and other third parties to move issues towards completion.
- Create and update documentation such as client configurations, work instructions etc.
- Maintain and submit up to date and real-time time entries and expenses for billing purposes.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop Operating Systems.
- Detailed understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP & network concepts.
- Virtualization technologies including VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Firewall configuration and troubleshooting, SonicWall experience a plus.
- Network switch configuration and troubleshooting, CISCO a plus.
- Wi-Fi Network management and troubleshooting, Ruckus and/or Ubiquiti a plus.
- Configure and troubleshoot remote access technologies such as VPN, Gateway Services & NPS.
- Solid understanding of PowerShell scripting concepts; able to create, modify and execute scripts.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of MFA technologies.
- Backup and restore, experience with Datto a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
System Engineer Level 3 (MSP) Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Partial Remote (2 days at home per week)
- 401(k) with 4% match
- 15 days PTO
- Certification Reimbursement
- Guaranteed annual reviews for advancement
$100,000 - $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.