System Engineer – Partial WFH
System Engineer – Partial WFH Overview:
We have a passion for IT and using it to improve business functionality. For over 25 years, we’ve been providing Managed/Cloud Services in and around Dallas. We also provide Security as a Service, Cloud hosting, and many other offerings. We exist to improve the value of the businesses and communities they serve, provide a challenging and diverse career for their employees, and foster a culture of fun and family that extends beyond the boundaries of work. We have continued our steady growth rate and are seeking a MSP experienced System Engineer – Partial WFH to come aboard.
As a System Engineer – Partial WFH, you would be using your technical expertise to support clients and junior technicians to learn more about the technology you’ve spent years mastering. The System Engineer – Partial WFH is ideal for someone who thinks outside of the box for the most complex issues that arise. Everything from troubleshooting VPN Tunnels, setting up servers in Azure, working with Fortinet firewalls, and taking the top escalations that would stump most.
The System Engineer – Partial WFH position comes with an annual salary of $90k – $100k, 3 days WFH each each, health/dental/vision, life insurance, PTO, certification reimbursement, and more.
System Engineer – Partial WFH Technical Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Desktop Systems
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 troubleshooting, management, and setup
- MacOS 10.10 or newer troubleshooting and management (a plus)
- AV and Malware related troubleshooting and resolution
- Network Printers and/or Scanner troubleshooting and setup
- Experience with QuickBooks Desktop / Enterprise solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud Solutions – Azure / Office365 / SharePoint
- Experience with Information Security
- Experience with VMware ESXi / VCenter 5.5 and newer
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows Server 2008 R2 and newer
o Active Directory
o Group Policy
- Experience with Exchange 2013 and/or newer
- Knowledge and experience with firewalls/routers/switches / APs
o Understand DNS, DHCP, and routing
o Configuration and management of Fortinet products (a plus)
o Understand the use of policies
o Wireless configuration, install PCs, monitors, printers, and peripherals in a business environment
- Willingness to mentor other technicians/engineers on the team.
System Engineer – Partial WFH Salary + Benefits:
- $90,000 – $100,000
- 3 days WFH per week
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Certification Reimbursement
$90,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.