System/Network Administrator – Managed Services
System/Network Administrator – Managed Services Overview:
We are a Fairfax, VA based Cloud Managed Services Provider servicing a variety of different sized businesses within different industries. Due to our growth, we are seeking a well-rounded System/Network Administrator – Managed Services to spend a vast majority of their time working on project based work. We have been rapidly expanding for the last 4 years and recently promoted the last person in this role to a Senior position. As a System/Network Administrator – Managed Services, you will get to work with cutting edge technology and in a collaborative team environment.
The System/Network Administrator – Managed Services should be well versed in Microsoft SMB technologies and possess intermediate/advanced Networking knowledge as well. We are a Cisco shop so a CCNA is a big plus but not necessary. The System/Network Administrator – Managed Services will be involved in projects such as O365 migrations, taking clients from on-prem to cloud, deploying full networks, and more.
System/Network Administrator – Managed Services Description & Technologies:
- Advanced technical skillset in Windows operating systems and servers: 7, 8, 10, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 etc
- Intermediate to Advanced technical skillset in LAN/WAN design and troubleshooting
- Thorough understanding of Hyper-V, VMWare and other virtualization platforms
- Autotask / Datto RMM experience a plus
System/Network Administrator – Managed Services Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Health benefits with the company covering 100% of the deductible for the individual
- Certification & Education Reimbursement (Up to $5k per year)
- 15 Days PTO
- 401(k) w/ 4% company match
$70,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.