System Solution Engineer (MSP)
We’re a bleeding-edge IT company providing Managed and Cloud Services to small to large businesses across the country doing everything from help desk support to building brand new infrastructures. We do all we can to promote within, but with 25% growth over the last 4 years we have no choice but to bring in top talent from outside. We’re 45 employees strong and looking for an IT Systems Solutions Engineer (MSP) to bring us up to 46.
The IT System Solutions Engineer (MSP) will work on a 5 person team exclusively working on complex projects involving technologies like VMware and Azure.
The ideal IT System Solutions Engineer (MSP) will 5+ years of Managed Services experience and previous experience designing and implementing hybrid and/or cloud solutions for multiple companies. Certifications such as MCSE or CCNA are highly preferred, but if you don’t already have them we offer certification reimbursements for all employees. We are attracted to people who are confident in their abilities but understand there is always more to learn!
System Solution Engineer (MSP):
This challenging technical position requires someone with exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Must be willing to patiently listen to customer needs and translate requirements into technology solutions. Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility. Requires thorough knowledge of IT environments and technologies. Proven track record of maintaining networks, servers, & systems by architecting, proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems.
System Solutions Engineer (MSP) Required Skills:
- Provide installation, configuration, administration, support and migration work for Windows Servers
- Exchange/O365 migration and implementation
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365
- Help implement, manage and support VMware Cloud Infrastructure Services and Solutions
- Migrate and Implement MS Azure Solutions
- Provide hardware administration for Servers and Storage devices.
- Build new networks and consult with clients to roadmap IT infrastructure
System Solution Engineer (MSP) Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary $90k – $120k+ (flexible dependent on experience)
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Annual performance reviews
- 401(k) w/ 3% match
- Certification reimbursement & Paid Training
New York, NY
$90,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.