Systems Administrator (Windows) – Technology Services
We are seeking a Systems Administrator to join the Technology Services Team. This team is the heart and soul of IT Delivery and provides Professional Services (solutions, projects and deployments to the Cloud): Virtualized Desktop (VDI, Amazon WorkSpaces), Network Security Services and Proactive Managed Services onboarding setup.
The Systems Administrator will be joining a privately-held 80+ employee IT company, servicing the small to mid-size market in the DC metro and North Atlantic market.
This is a team-based position, interacting with clients and interfacing with your peers on a team ranging between 6-12 people.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Benefits include generous health care coverage, work from home opportunities. *Substantial training will be provided along with Certifications and classroom training. Our goal is to advance each employee quickly..*
Systems Administrator – Technology Services Team
In-depth knowledge of Office 365, Windows 2008/2012 Server and VMware ESXi
- Experience configuring and migrating O365
- Experience in integration and migration of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Email into cloud environment.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting is a plus
- ConnectWise or LabTech experience is a BIG PLUS!
- Thorough understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, Hypervisor, etc.),
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture to include: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-Service (SaaS) solutions and cloud delivery models.
Compensation ranges from $55,000 – $75,000 + bonuses + profit sharing + work from home options
$55,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.