Systems Engineer – Cloud Solutions and Admin
The Systems Engineer will be joining the Cloud Solution and Support Team based in New York City in a brand new office space poised for exciting growth opportunities and continued success in Cloud Enablement.
The Systems Engineer will perform migrations of Cloud technologies and Office 365 integration, responsible for working to clear any technical roadblocks and solve complex systems, networking and desktop problems surrounding migrations of Client networks & applications to the Cloud.
Join one of the fastest growing Cloud companies with one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. Training and retaining qualified professionals with high personal and work ethics is top priority.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits and training – classroom and on-the-job.
Systems Engineer – you’ll be using:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Active Directory and Group Policy, PowerShell
- Office 365 / Exchange migration and migration support
- Direct support of Cloud Services, SaaS or IaaS applications or systems
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces preferred
- Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013/2016 management and troubleshooting
- Windows Server 2012, 2008R2 and Windows 7 and 10 deployment
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management within a Server 2012 R2 and Windows 7/10 environment
- Experience with a public cloud such as AWS or Azure highly desirable
- Experience with a ticketing system like Connectwise or Autotask
Client Server Solutions
- Responsible for management, maintenance, feature set implementation and recommendation for client server solutions.
- Salary ranges from $70,000 – $100,000 + profit sharing, stock options and retirement match
New York City
$70,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.