Systems Solution Engineer (MSP) – Azure/VMware
We’re a technology forward IT company providing Managed Cloud Services to small to medium sized businesses in and around NYC doing everything from help desk to building new IT infrastructures. We do our best to promote from within, but with 25% growth over the last 5 years we have no choice but to bring in high level talent from outside. We’re 32 employees strong and looking for a Systems Solutions Engineer to bring us up to 33.
The Systems Solutions Engineer will work on a 3 person team strictly working on complex projects involving technologies such as VMware and Azure. You will oversee 5-7 key accounts, all located in Manhattan, providing “white-glove” service and acting as their “go-to-person” to ensure their infrastructures are running smoothly and set up for long term success.
The ideal Systems Solutions Engineer will 4+ years of Managed Services experience and prior experience designing and implementing hybrid and/or cloud solutions across multiple domains. Certifications such as CCNA, MCSE, or VCP are highly preferred, but they aren’t required and we reimburse all employees for certifications they successfully obtain. We’re drawn to people who are confident in their abilities but not cocky and always looking to learn more!
Systems Solution Engineer (MSP):
This challenging technical position requires someone with exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Must be willing to patiently listen to customer needs and translate requirements into technology solutions. Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility. Requires thorough knowledge of IT environments and technologies. Proven track record of maintaining networks, servers, & systems by architecting, proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems.
Systems Solutions Engineer (MSP) Required Skills:
- Provide installation, configuration, administration, support and migration work for Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Exchange versions 2010/2013/2016
- Administration and migration experience with O365
- Help implement, manage and support VMware Cloud Infrastructure Services and Solutions
- Migrate and Implement Azure Solutions
- Provide administration for Servers and Storage devices.
- Build new networks from scratch and consult with clients to roadmap IT infrastructure
Systems Solution Engineer (MSP) Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary $85k – $95k+ (flexible dependent on experience)
- Full Medical,Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Annual performance reviews and bonus opportunities (up to $10k)
- Certification reimbursement / Paid Training
- Monthly company outings (Happy hours, axe throwing, picnics, etc)
$85,000 - $95,000+
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.