Systems Solution Engineer (MSP)
We’re a bleeding-edge IT company providing Managed and Cloud Services to small to large businesses across the country doing everything from help desk to building brand new infrastructures. We do all we can to promote within, but with 30% growth over the last 4 years we have no choice but to bring in top talent from outside. We’re 40 employees strong and looking for a Systems Solutions Engineer to bring us up to 41.
The Systems Solutions Engineer will work on a 4 person team exclusively working on complex projects involving technologies such as VMware and Azure. 90% of your time will be spent working remotely from our HQ in Reston (5 minute walk from Weihle-Reston Metro stop) and the remaining time will be spent onsite with clients.
The ideal Systems Solutions Engineer will 5+ years of Managed Services experience and previous experience designing and implementing hybrid and/or cloud solutions for multiple companies. Certifications such as MCSE or CCNA are highly preferred, but if you don’t already have them we offer certification reimbursements for all employees. We are attracted to people who are confident in their abilities but understand there is always more to learn!
Systems Solution Engineer (MSP):
This challenging technical position requires someone with exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Must be willing to patiently listen to customer needs and translate requirements into technology solutions. Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility. Requires thorough knowledge of IT environments and technologies. Proven track record of maintaining networks, servers, & systems by architecting, proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems.
Systems Solutions Engineer (MSP) Required Skills:
- Provide installation, configuration, administration, support and migration work for Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Exchange versions 2016/2013/2010
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365
- Help implement, manage and support VMware Cloud Infrastructure Services and Solutions
- Migrate and Implement MS Azure Solutions
- Provide hardware administration for Servers and Storage devices.
- Build new networks and consult with clients to roadmap IT infrastructure
Systems Solution Engineer (MSP) Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary $85k – $100k+ (flexible dependent on experience)
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Annual performance reviews + bonus oppurtunity ($5k – $10k)
- Certification reimbursement
- Monthly company outings (Happy hours, axe throwing, go-karting, etc)
$85,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.