Technology Alignment Manager (TAM) MSP
IT Technology Account Manager (TAM) MSP
We are well known IT/Cybersecurity company that supports clients across Chicago. We are cash heavy and rapid growing company that has been in business for more than 18 years. We are seeking an IT Technology Account Manager (TAM) MSP to join our company who ready to drive success and take some responsibilities on key client accounts. We provide generous PTO, work life balance workflow, 401k with company matching, internal growth potential and many other perks. If you are ready to step in as IT Technology Account Manager (TAM) MSP, we encourage you to apply!
The IT Technology Account Manager (TAM) MSP will be working closely with our project team and migration team to check on deadline and updates for clients. You will be responsible on making sure clients needs and request are being met. You will be working closely with M365, ConnectWise and some networking tools. During your review, we will discuss career path plan to see if you would like to say project focus or continue building client relationships.
Technology Alignment Manager (TAM) MSP Duties:
- Own and manage the end-to-end portfolio of clients’ post-sales
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly client engagements (remote and onsite) to improve client care
- Coordinate product fulfillment requests between clients and the procurement team
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients’ inquiries as it relates to billing, services, and feedback
- Identify clients’ needs for training, additional services, or modification of service
- Interact and coordinate with other business functions such as Support, Projects, and vCIO working on the same account
- Ensure the client’s needs are met and clients are satisfied at all times
Technology Alignment Manager (TAM) MSP Salary & Benefits:
- Salary $80k -$90k
- Bonus Potential
- Medical/ Dental/ Life Insurance
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) w/ match
- Certification Reimbursement
$80,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.