Tier II Help Desk Support Engineer
A full-time and permanent opportunity as a Tier II Help Desk Support Engineer is available with a top rated Cloud Managed Service Provider in Rockville, MD. The Tier II Help Desk Support Engineer will spend half of the time supporting clients remotely from HQ and the other half on client sites within a 15 mile radius.
This is the perfect position for someone who has at least 1 year of Managed or Cloud Service experience under their belt and looking to take the next step in their career.
Tier II Help Desk Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support VMware and Windows Server 2012/2016 remotely in a team environment and on client sites
- Experience with Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Troubleshooting VMware and Windows and implementing solutions on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- Work with ConnectWise / LabTech to provide remote support
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent customer service skills
Tier II Help Desk Support Engineer Salary & Benefits:
- $50,000 – $60,000
- 100% Health/Dental/Vision
- 401(K) w/ match.
- Training/Certification Reimbursement
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.