Tier III IT Support Engineer – ConnectWise
A new opportunity as a Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Implementations is available with a Managed Service Provider who has been providing high level support to clients for 20 years and counting. The Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Implementations will spend some time working with the Help Desk, only taking Tier III tickets involving Cloud and back end infrastructure. The Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Implementations will also work under the supervision of the Senior level Administrators on complex projects. The ideal candidate for the Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Implementations role must have at least 4 years of Managed Service or Outsourced IT experience with ambition to grow their technical abilities to the next level as internal promotions are emphasized due to the companies steady growth. The average time an employee spends in a role before being promoted is 12-18 months, which gives the Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Implementations the chance to rapidly increase their level of responsibility and salary.
Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Implementations Requirements:
- Experience working with Connectwise or Kaseya (both a plus)
- Support VMware, Hyper-V, and Windows Server 2012/2016 remotely in a team environment.
- Troubleshooting Virtual environments and Windows and implementing solutions individually or on a team.
- Recommendation, testing, set up, deployment, and maintenance of hardware and software for clients
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
Tier III Engineer – Escalations and Implementations Compensation:
- $75,000 – $95,000
- Full Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Certification Reimbursement
- Reimbursement for any travel (little travel required)
$75,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.