vCIO (MSP) Overview:
We are a long standing Cloud Managed Services Provider that has been in business for over 20 years. We are a “white glove” MSP focusing on the financial and healthcare markets for small to medium sized businesses. Our benefits include quality of life (good compensation, bonus structure, great training program, regular reviews, high quality of life and a good management staff that cares and invests in their employees). They also have a very modern and comfortable work environment. Arcade games, basketball hoops – its a fun environment and we are proud of our low turnover rate.
We are seeking an experienced vCIO (MSP). The vCIO (MSP) is a person that can lead the charge on high level engagement, consultation, road mapping and virtual Chief Information Officer responsibilities for up to 15 SMB clients in NYC. The ideal vCIO (MSP) does not need to be hands on, but should have a background as a Senior level engineer.
If you are the kind of IT professional who enjoys analytical decision making, keeping up with the latest in technological offerings, leading teams, explaining technology to clients, guiding businesses in their technological growth, and building long term personal relationships, the vCIO (MSP) role is for you.
vCIO (MSP) Requirements:
- Have in depth knowledge about the technologies in use by each assigned client.
- Develop, build, and cultivate long-term relationships with key management within your clients’ organizations
- Develop IT Roadmaps
- Participate in building out IT standards library
- Assist in SOW and BOM creation
vCIO (MSP) Technology Knowledge Requirements:
- Microsoft SMB Solutions
- O365, P2V, and V2V Migrations
- Remote access solutions (VPN, Terminal Services, Citrix)
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware, VDI) and Cloud (Azure or AWS)
vCIO (MSP) Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Certification Reimbursement
- Emphasis on work/life balance
New York, NY
$100,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.