Join a stable Cloud Managed Services Provider that has been in business for over 30 years. The average tenure of our employees is 7 years and our client retention rate is above 90%. People like working with us and working for us.
We are looking to bring on an experienced vCIO (MSP) to support our small to medium sized business clientele. The vCIO (MSP) will become a trusted adviser to our clients by learning their business needs and identifying how technology can help facilitate key business objectives. As a vCIO (MSP), You will work with your clients, but you will not be alone; our network engineers, client service team, and sales support will all be there to help. In the vCIO (MSP) role, you will be able to satisfy your curiosity about business, stay current with the latest technology, and work on large-scale projects
vCIO (MSP) Requirements:
- Proven customer service and problem-solving skills, working directly with clients.
- You are great with process and receptive to new ideas and new ways of doing work.
- You are service-oriented and collaborative with the ability to develop and build strong relationships.
- You know what you need from others, are clear about what others can expect from you, and are able to
work with others to keep things running on time.
- You are comfortable working with C-suite executives in a consultative fashion
- MUST have previous MSP experience
- BA/BS preferred but not required
vCIO (MSP) Benefits:
- 100% Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parking & Travel Reimbursement
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure)
- Cert & Tuition Reimbursement
$75,000 - $85,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.