VP of Business Development – Cloud / Virtualization
We have a sales position open for a VP of Business Development in New York City.
The VP of Business Development will be responsible for sales, continuing the growth of one of the fastest growing enterprise cloud companies in the world and market strategy.
Business Development Responsibilities primarily include:
1) Reaching out to prospects,
2) Working with Sales Engineering to craft a cloud solution for the customer’s IT infrastructure needs.
3) Manage the client relationship during discovery and onboarding.
4) Work closely with owners and key stakeholders to further shape the sales strategy.
5) Experience selling hardware or services for Virtualization, Cloud, Hosting, Storage, or similar experience is required.
- Generates new business through prospecting existing channel and existing customers and new customers.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Deliver and close contracts to clients, maintain account control during ramp-up.
Strategic duties as VP:
- Strive for building long term relationships with customers and create repeat business.
Total compensation is between $250,000 and $350,000.
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.