Windows Desktop Support and Junior Systems Administrator
We are currently seeking a Windows Desktop Support and Junior Systems Administrator.
Windows Desktop Support and Junior Systems Administrator will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in Schiller Park, IL where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track your career. The career paths from our Windows Desktop Support and Junior Systems Administrator role includes Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So, if you are looking to grow your career look no further.
The Windows Desktop Support and Junior Systems Administrator will make a full-time salary of 40k-55k (depending on experience), full health care benefits, certification reimbursement, on-going training, and just overall an enjoyable place to come work. The Windows Desktop Support and Junior Systems Administrator will be responsible for handling technology, to include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware/software, and all SMB Microsoft tech i.e. AD, GPOs, Exchange, O365, etc.
If what you’ve read about our Windows Desktop Support and Junior Systems Administrator appeals to you, read on to see if you’d be a right fit!
Windows Desktop Support and Junior Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
- Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
- VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts (Hyper-V experience ok too, just VMware preferred)
- Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
- Provide Tier 1-2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
- We also have several clients on Azure…so any experience with ADFS, AD connect, and overall support Azure is a plus. If not, and you have everything else we will train you.
Windows Desktop Support and Junior Systems Administrator Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years relevant (see responsibilities) IT experience
- Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or MSP supporting multiple external clients highly preferred
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
- Salary: $40,000 – $55,000
- 100% paid health premium (medical, dental, vision)
- Frequent company outings
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home opportunities available
- Frequent reviews and internal promotions
Schiller Park, IL
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.