Helpdesk Systems Administrator – Level I (Lockport, IL)
We are seeking a Windows Helpdesk Systems Administrator Level 1 with a technical aptitude to perform level 1 and some level 2 IT support across multiple SMB IT environments, most with 80 users or less, primarily working remotely from the office in a team environment of 10 or less people. If you are interested in gaining experience in virtualization solutions and hosted or private/hybrid/public Cloud technologies, we encourage you to keep reading…
You will be joining a cutting-edge IT company at the forefront of Cloud and Proactive Managed Services. Business is booming and the team has regular reviews and advancement opportunities, compensation is competitive and hard work is recognized.
If you have experience working for a Cloud or Managed Services Provider of any size…please apply, we REALLY want to talk to you and value industry experience.
The Windows Helpdesk Systems Administrator Level 1 will be performing 30%-50% desktop support and 50% – 70% servers, systems (email, light virtualization, etc.) and will have the opportunity to volunteer or help out on networking support and projects/deployments. Want a challenging job that keeps your hands on the latest technology? Keep reading…
Joining one of the premier Chicago IT Managed Services, Network Management companies, globally ranked by the MSPmentor as one of the fastest growing Managed Service and Cloud Service Providers in the world two years running. Qualified Windows Helpdesk Systems Administrator Level 1 candidates that have experience supporting multiple small to medium-sized businesses are encouraged to apply.
The Windows Helpdesk Systems Administrator Level 1 will work hands-on with Senior level System Engineers and Virtualization Engineers, receiving superb on-the-job training, health benefits, a company car, 401(k) match, and paid over time. We value quality of life and people interested in building teams.
Windows Desktop Level 2 System Administrator Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution. Master of Desktop Support and customer service.
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health.
- Familiar with remote Troubleshooting methods.
Servers, Systems, Networking Level 2 Skills
- Knowledge of Servers: Active Directory, Group Policy (administration, not necessarily creation of new GPs), bring up Domain Controllers
- Administer and experience migrating on a team or autonomously, on-premise Exchange of O365
- P2V experience, working with VMware or Hyper-V
- Can you troubleshoot SonicWalls? You’re good, keep reading….
- Accepts Responsibility – Willing and able to bear high levels of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
- Openness – Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently. Shares information appropriately and Involves the customer in solving problems.
- Positive Attitude – Encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.
$45,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.